Monday, October 4, 2010

Another perspective....

The link below will take to the blog of one of Ally's nurses at the hospital. One of the nurses who is in the inpatient unit in the hospital, and from where we have managed to stay away from for a while. She took care of Ally a lot last fall/winter. I think I mentioned the other day that she walked with us in the Light the Night walk. I honestly don't know how some of these nurses do it. Because they lose some of their patients. And their patients are just children. And it is not much fun to watch children suffer. Somehow, though, I think the children actually end up being stronger than adults would be. I thought she had a very good perspective on it. So I will just shut up now and direct you to her blog.


Thanks again Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment