Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thanks to all who signed up for the walk! Our team has gotten bigger about every five minutes today. I wanted to post a map. The walk will be at Eastwood Park 1385 Harshman Road http://www.kintera.org/atf/cf/%7b353AD59A-D2B8-4761-B26D-F2735F50C5F9%7d/DAYTON%20CURESEARCH%20WALK%20-%20SITE%20MAP.PDF


• Registration and check-in will begin at 8:30 AM. I think most of you are registered online so probably not necessary to be there that early.
• The Opening Ceremony will begin at 9:30 AM.
• The CureSearch Walk follows the Opening Ceremony.
• The Closing Ceremony will follow the CureSearch Walk. Be sure to join us while they announce the fundraising total for the Dayton CureSearch Walk and the top 5 fundraising teams.

I believe they will give me vouchers for all of you that raised more than $100 to get your t-shirt! As of right now, Ally's Army is narrowly in 1st Place. We have raised $5500! We are only in first place by about $50 so I don't expect we will stay there.

Any of those still inclined to contribute, you can do so here.
http://www.curesearchwalk.org/dayton/allysarmy


And thank you to all of those who are coming to the party! I still think she has absolutely no idea! Jerad and I are staying up until all hours getting things ready and trying to keep our minds clear. It will be a very emotional time for us, so I apologize in advance for my tears!

2 comments:

  1. So wish I could be there! I don't have the total that our school raised yet, but it looked like the kids really came through for us!
    I hope today is fabulous, that Ally is surprised, that you feel surrounded by love and that you can enjoy the celebration of the end. I love you my sweet, you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts were with you during this day, hope it was wonderful, you sure all do deserve it. Hope the party was even better than the walk, the slide looked awesome. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete