Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday.

We have had a good weekend again! I am feeling much better than I did last week at this time and that is good. We have had a few things go our way...glad to get the good news on Ally's spinal...and I felt much more relief after Ally had her swimming practice on Friday night. I was unsure how she would do as she had just had that spinal, chemo, steroids, etc. She did fantastic. I was (AGAIN) so proud of her. She did the entire one hour practice without missing a beat. She did everything the other kids did and most importantly she enjoyed it! This made me happy. I know many parents feel nervousness with their kids about certain things...but my nervousness goes way above and beyond. Another practice tonight....

One of my very best friends, Suzanne, did the half marathon at the Air Force base over the weekend. She wore ORANGE and had her Ally's Army pin on. I am so amazed by her doing this! Congratulations.

We are still waiting to hear more details about Ally's special wish trip...it is coming quickly in a little over two weeks. We have our flights secured already, but waiting on the rest of the info. I will share more as I know it! I may have to put everyone back into the bubble to make sure that we are all healthy for the trip.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for the Light the Night Walk. We have a big group!

No comments:

Post a Comment